Friday, March 28, 2008

Clara's First Easter

On Tuesday of this week, my great-grandmother passed away. She was 98 years old. This is a picture of us taken 3 years ago, the last time I saw her. She had Alzheimer's, so she had no clue who I was on this visit. She had gotten to where she didn't even recognize her son who came to visit her everyday, so it was a good thing she has gotten to leave this earth life. But she will be missed!Our Easter festivities this week were a lot of fun. Jeremy and I colored construction paper eggs instead of hard boiled eggs. I love how Jeremy puts his artistic abilities to use no matter what he's doing.On Saturday, the Easter Bunny had come to our house while Jeremy and I were at the temple. When we got home, Jeremy helped Clara find the hidden Easter Eggs. She loved the pretty basket and definitely loved the eggs a lot more than what was inside them!On Sunday, we tried to take a picture of Clara's Easter dress, but she wouldn't quit moving. This is the least blurry picture we got. I guess she was just too excited to be watching her cousins do an Easter egg scavenger hunt!

2 comments:

McDuffie Family said...

how cute is clara?! Sorry 'bout the passing but also glad she could move on and be happier!

Ericrazy said...

o my slobber-soaked onesie!!

that is so hilariously adorable!!!

^^

*vote erica*