Friday, March 21, 2008

Concert

This has been a really busy week for Jeremy and I. Jeremy applied for his major this week and since he always seems to be busy with work and homework, I got to run MANY errands so that his application could be turned in on time. With all the extra business, I was grateful we got free tickets to a Collective Soul concert. Jeremy took Wednesday night off work and we met up with some friends and family. We ate dinner and then headed to Energy Solutions Arena. My favorite part of the concert was the opening act. A guy named Frank Caliendo came. Frank is a stand up comedian who is known for his impersonations. Jeremy is a HUGE fan and so I had already heard a lot of his material, but he was much better live than I could have ever imagined. We had a blast, but it also made Thursday that much harder to get back in the swing of things.

(The first picture is of Collective Soul and the second is Frank impersonating George W Bush.)

3 comments:

McDuffie Family said...

How fun! I've never heard of the band or the comedian(Iknow, i'm out of date). You'll have to share more with us! have a good easter

Ericrazy said...

ok.... so I like all of the songs I've heard of theirs... though I've never actually seen a picture of the band until now.. (I'd like to take the guy on the end [left] home with me ;) )

and that comedian....I still have no idea of who he is besides the guy on that one commercial...

err.... yay for fun wednesday nights!!!

:]

Laura Jensen said...

Man! We gave our tickets to someone else who needed them more than us, but we could have seen you there! What a sweet little girl you have there! I got your blog from Royce and Tori's who got mine from internet stalking me. :) Anyway, check out mine and Jeremy's at www.jensenjamboree.blogspot.com

lots of love from your old pal, Laura! ps-are you going to Jenn's wedding next month?