Friday, June 20, 2008

Tagged

This one is for you Chely!

What was I doing 10 Years ago?
It was the first summer I didn't go home from college. I went to school part time and worked 2 jobs, one was at a day care and the other was at a phone survey company.

What was I doing 5 years ago? I had just finished my 3rd year of teaching and decided to teach summer school.

What was I doing 1 year ago? I was die of heat. I was pregnant and it seemed like the hottest summer ever.

What did I do yesterday? I cleaned the house (mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, laundry); I played on the lawn with Clara, my friend Keri, and her daughter Addison; I walked to the grocery store twice. When I got home the first time, I realized I forgot something, so I turned around and went straight back. The only problem is that the shoes I was wearing ended up giving me blisters.

5 Favorite Snacks? chocolate with almonds, home grown tomatoes, white cheddar popcorn, fruit snacks, chips and salsa

5 Favorite books? Glimpses into the life of Marjorie Pay Hinckley, Les Miserables, The Paper Bag Princess, Guess How Much I Love You, and Owen. (The last 3 are children's books)

5 Places to run away? the mountains, the park, a friend's house, anywhere air conditioned, the gym

5 Bad Habits? snacking right before I go to bed, watching too much TV, road rage, playing computer games, always wanting to do things my way

5 Things I would Never Wear? Anything too revealing, anything too loud (like fluorescent colors), tall boots, downhill skis, tattoo

5 Pet Peeves? slow drivers, customers with more than 10 items in the "10 items or less" line, drivers who don't yield to pedestrians, gossip, people who lack responsibility

5 Things I enjoy? Playing with Clara and Jeremy, cooking (especially trying new recipes), playing games, a clean house, and chocolate

5 Favorite TV shows? Law and Order, Law and Order SVU, Forensic Files, Are you Smarter than a 5th grader, early seasons of Gilmore Girls

5 Famous People I would like to meet? President Monson, President of the United States, Brad Paisley, Bill Cosby, Sandra Bullock

3 comments:

Diana said...

wow. I can't believe how alike we are! :) I read a lot of those descriptions and said, "me too. me too."

Warrior Princesa said...

sarah, i miss you and your things that make you you.......love you to the moon and back!

Michael, Collette, Cassie, and Romeo said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I meant to call you today, but didn't get it done. Hope it was a good one!