Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeremy

Jeremy celebrated his birthday this week. I love how excited he gets for his special day to arrive. His eyes light up and tries to get out of going to work. Since it was his birthday, I just wanted to share some things about Jeremy.Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Fruit: Strawberries
Favorite Drink: Sobe Black and Blue Berry Brew
Favorite Hobbie: find or tell fun facts about movies
Favorite Person: It's a toss up between Clara and I
Favorite Store: Graywell
Favorite topic of Conversation: Movie Quoting
I love you Jeremy, I hope you had a fantastic birthday despite getting sick.

And of course since I love our little Clara as well, I had to post some pictures of her. At mutual this week, Ciara (a YW leader) brought her camera to take pictures. She got some great shots of Clara here is one of them.Clara gave Addi hugs and kisses this week. However, as I tried to capture it on camera, the moment had come and gone, but here's a picture of the two of them anyway.And I promised pictures of me horseback riding, so here is one of that.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Happy birthday Jeremy - It was so fun seeing you guys on Saturday.

Kent said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the year before you turn 30! Careful not to break your hip or anything. I loved the pictures. Take care.

Maria said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

McDuffie Family said...

Happy late birthday to Jeremy! I love that picture of your little one. SHe looks like so much fun!

Katie M. said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Jeremy!
I am a big fan of birthdays as well. It is your day!! :)