Friday, May 1, 2009

Cleaning

So I know this might sound strange, but I love to clean. It's not the actual process that I love, but the end result. A few times this week I have been so grateful for a clean house. When I mopped my floor this week, I just sat and enjoyed the smell. I love the fresh lemon scent that goes all throughout my little apartment when I mop.
Later on in the week, after the clothes were all folded and put away, I admired how on the next day I could have any pick of clothing I want. I find that my favorite clothes get worn first and then I can't wait for laundry day to come so I can wear them again.
I am also obsessed with keeping my bathroom clean. A dirty bathroom is one of the most disgusting things to me. The only thing that grosses me out more are dirty feet. Anyway, it's a good thing I keep my bathroom so clean because Clara decided she just didn't want to stand next to the sink to brush her teeth, she wanted to get into the sink. She is so silly!

2 comments:

Carrrie said...

Just so you know you are not the only weird one out there. I am the same way. And having a dirty house makes me a little nutty! :)

The Giffs said...

Ha ha. So cute! I totally agree. I don't actually enjoy cleaning, but I sure enjoy having a clean house!