Friday, May 22, 2009

Shoes

Clara has always had a fascination with shoes. She has now discovered that she can make anything shoes and even walk in anyone's shoes. Such a big girl.She loves playing with her daddy. He had more time at home than usual on Sunday, so he started playing with his little girl. I loved watching them. Here is some video of what they did.
And here are some pictures of how Clara imitates me. It's pretty rare that I'm not doing something else while I am on the phone, so Clara always sees me with the phone between my ear and my shoulder as I'm busy doing other things.

2 comments:

Mama's Makin's said...

so cute! Esp. the phone thing. :) We have a dress just like that I I love it !:)

Anonymous said...

She seems like such a fiesty, sweet little girl! I think she is bound to have an adventurous life:) I love reading Clara updates!