Monday, December 21, 2009

Yay for Jeremy!

This post is to announce to everyone our excitement! Jeremy finished his last final on Thursday this week. I can't believe that he's actually done with school! We've been celebrating by playing our new Wii that we bought with Jeremy's Christmas bonus from work. Congrats Jeremy, I'm so proud of you. Thank-you for working so hard to finish school. I know it wasn't your favorite thing to do, but I'm so glad you stuck it out!

I also made Clara a Christmas dress this week. I've decided to never make a velvet dress again. It is very difficult to work with. The dress took me twice as long to finish just because of how hard it was to keep the 2 pieces of velvet lined up long enough for me to sew a seam. But I love how long it is. Here are the pictures of Clara in her new dress. I wanted her in the dress to show it off, but boy is it hard to get a good picture of a never still 2 year old!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

She is adorable, love the dress. Congratulations on Jeremy finishing school. That is the best feeling.

Jenny said...

Very pretty dress, and go Jeremy! Yay!

Kristi said...

Congrats to Jeremy (and you) for pushing through to the end! Yay! I'm glad you guys spoiled yourselves with a Wii...they are fun, huh?

I love the dress! I'm so impressed by your mad sewing skills. She looks SO cute!

Carrrie said...

Congratulations Jeremy!! Such good news! The dress is adorable!