Monday, March 29, 2010

Dress

Nothing new to report in the way of jobs. We are still getting plenty of interviews, which is great. Just keep us in your prayers.

I did a lot of cleaning this week. I went through all of Clara's old clothes and organized them. I also went through both Clara's closet and our closet and was able to get rid of a lot of things. We actually have room now and it looks GREAT. More organizing to come! I love how willing Jeremy is to help me too. I know I wouldn't do all of this spring cleaning if he were gone all day working.

I made Clara a new Easter dress this week. Clara has gotten to where she LOVES dresses. She would wear one everyday if we had that many dresses for her. She was very excited to wear her new dress to church yesterday.

Clara says the funniest things. Here are some from this week.

Clara and I were getting ready to go play outside. As were were walking out the door she said, "Goodbye Daddy." I then said, "Bye babe." Clara then said, "Bye babe, bye Jeremy, bye Clara's Daddy." It made me laugh that she knew so many names for him.

During Sacrament meeting yesterday, Clara was playing with a small Magna Doodle. I overheard this conversation that she had with herself: "Draw a snake." She then drew an outline of the square board. "This a snake? No, this a house. Try again." She then erased her "house" and kept on drawing.

2 comments:

Mama's Makin's said...

Lol I think she gets the "self pep talk" from her mama!

Sharon Beck said...

LOL! I love her new Easter dress. You're quite the seamstress!