Monday, May 17, 2010

New Dress

Clara has recieved another new dress. This time, my friend Aubrey made it for her. Aubs had been taking sewing lessons from me and this is one of the projects we've been working on. It turned out GREAT for her first dress! Thanks Aubs.Jeremy FINALLY heard from the Idaho job this week. They kept putting us off and putting us off, but we did get an email on Thursday informing him that he didn't get the job. So we are now back to square one. He does have 2 job interviews this week and is really excited about one of those. So we're crossing our fingers....

Also this weekend, we had 2 way fun BBQ's. I even brought my camera, but failed to take any pictures at either event. Both were on Saturday. We headed to my friend Sushi's house for lunch. She is an old roommate of Aubrey's and mine. So the 3 of us had our families there and it was fun to see our kids playing and talk about old times. It's a good thing our husbands get a long so well too otherwise I would have felt bad for them.

We then headed to a BBQ with some friends of Jeremy's from high school. It's fascinating to me how many friends he keeps in contact with. I don't see myself going to a BBQ with high school friends EVER. But I'm glad that Jeremy enjoys his old friends so much. Clara had a blast there too. There were tons of kids and back yard playground sets. She had a hard time eating with all the fun distractions around her.

Clara put her blanket around her head and said, "Clara like Jesus." I know, if she wasn't 2, it would be borderline blasphemous. But it made me laugh anyway.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

We are sad Jeremy didn't get the ID job, but praying he will get a job....soon! Adorable dress for an adorable little girl!

Mama's Makin's said...

so not blasphemous, we are all trying to be like Him . . . to dress like Him is the easy part!