Monday, September 13, 2010

Video Games

Jeremy started his new job today, so 2 weeks from now we should know if we have a permanent job or not. Jeremy's part time job is more than willing to work with him too, which is nice. He gets to keep his part time job if he'll work there in the evenings. So for the next 2 weeks, Jeremy will be working 9 - 5 and then 5:30 to 9:30 or so. Since his birthday is on Wednesday, this means that he will be spending his birthday working. Thanks for the sacrifice babe!

Before Jeremy started working all these crazy hours, he decided to get some video game time in. Clara wanted to join him, and as you can see, she LOVED getting to play games with Daddy.

3 comments:

Candace said...

We've been thinking about you guys! Good luck Jeremy, I know you'll do great!

Danielle said...

Hey Sarah,
Thanks for referring my post to Aubrey! It was very encouraging! Please thank her for me and I will take her up on her offer for advice in the future if I have questions!

Danielle said...

Hey Sarah,
Thanks for referring my post to Aubrey! It was very encouraging! Please thank her for me and I will take her up on her offer for advice in the future if I have questions!