Monday, May 9, 2011

Extension

We found out that Jeremy got a 1 year extension on his job. Along with that came a very unexpected raise! We are so happy to know we have employment for at least another year!

Not too much else has happened this week, so I'll just dive right into the funny Clara moments for the week. I have to add this picture of Clara. I put it on my other blog, but I didn't have any new ones of her and this one makes me laugh so hard I thought I might as well have it in both places.
  • I looked down and noticed some food on my pants, so I said, "Oh no, I spilled." Clara, who I didn't even know was listening said, "That's ok Mom, sometimes that just happens."
  • Clara is always trying to figure out how new words fit into her world. Clara was listening as Jeremy was telling me a story and in it he explained how in Spanish, El Papa means The Pope. Clara piped up and said, "Like the bear!" We were a little confused until she explained, "Like Po, the bear."
  • We were eating ice cream with some friends and Jeremy told them that Clara was a fan of ice cream. Clara responded, "I'm not a fan!"
  • Jeremy and Clara always have the craziest conversations. One day, Daddy and Clara were naming lots things that would be funny if they fell like rain. Clara said, "If it rained fruit snacks, then we could buy them from the sky."
  • In the same rain conversation Jeremy asked Clara what would happen if it rained trucks. Clara said, "Then they would bonk our heads."

3 comments:

theRach said...

Yay for an extension!! I'll bet you guys are so excited...and relieved! Also, Clara makes me laugh so hard. Love you guys!!!

Carrrie said...

Congratulations!!!
I love this picture of Clara! too cute!

Mama's Makin's said...

congrats on the extension and the raise! that is a blessing for sure!