Monday, June 20, 2011

Grand Reopening

We happened to stop by Wal-Mart at their grand reopening (after doing some remodeling.) They were having some fun free activities outside, but I had forgotten both my camera and my phone. So I didn't get any pictures of Clara bouncing on the blow-up trampoline thing or pictures of her doing a bean bag toss. However, everything else she did got to come home with us. Here are the pictures of her loot:

face painted like a butterflyballoon kitty, cotton candy, and a pot of sunflowers that she got to plant herself!My sister and brother-in-law got great news this week. He FINALLY got a job in his field of study after graduating 2 years ago! And the even better news is that they are moving to Utah! When I moved here 14 years ago, I was the only person in my family to live here. I figured it would be that way for forever. But my brother moved here a year ago and now I have a sister moving her too! I LOVE having family so close!

Clara is growing up way too fast. I walked into the living room and found her like this. She seriously looks more like a lazy teenager rather than a 3 year old.Clara has been saying the nicest things to Jeremy and I. She'll randomly stop playing, come over, and say, "You're the best mom ever." She'll say to Jeremy, "You're my best hero, Daddy." It seriously melts our hearts.
  • Clara hasn't said too many new and funny things this week. I think the funniest one is when we were visiting with Uncle Eric and he told her he would find her the barrel of monkeys. When he found them for her, she said, "Good job, you got them!" It made him laugh.
  • Just after giving Clara a banana this week I heard her say, "Look, a great big smile." I turned around to see this:

3 comments:

Carrrie said...

I love the banana picture!!! She is so cute!

Kent and Ashley said...

Yea, for having family move close! I'm sure that will be so great to have your sister around. Clara certainly is getting bigger. Any chance you guys will be moving up to the Salt Lake area?

AmbertheGreat said...

looks like fun! glad your fam got the job and are moving close!