Monday, June 6, 2011

Softball Game & Birthday Party

I wasn't able to get any pictures taken, but my sister came to visit me this week! They were here for only 1 night. Her husband had a job interview in the area. I really hope they get something soon! I think it would be awesome if they lived closer!

We got to attend Ashlyn's softball game this week. We had so much fun watching her play. It was pretty cold, but well worth the time spent.Clara also was invited to a birthday party. This is her friend giving Clara a hug after she opened Clara's gift. While we were at the park, Clara found a new friend. They played pirates together for almost the entire 2 hours we were there. I love that Clara has so much fun playing with both boys and girls.
  • We were out for a walk this last week when Clara said, "I can hear a bird! I can't see it though. There's a mystery outside Momma."
  • Clara announced to me, "Excuse me, my bum burped."
  • Clara informed me that she was growing. "You're right, Clara, you are growing everyday." "But I'm not big enough to go to the temple yet."
  • I was telling Clara that we would get to go play at a friends house at 7 o'clock. Clara response was, "Yay, we get to go to 7!"
  • I was informing Clara that if she didn't come inside then she couldn't eat the toast that she wanted. Clara said, "We don't eat ghosts, silly Mommy!"

1 comment:

Jerrile said...

Loved all of Clara's comments. She is so funny. I love it. I liked the bum burp. Anyway I have to smile every time I read all of them.