Monday, December 19, 2011

Fun Week

I was able to have a  girls night out this week with some great friends.  Thanks Jeremy for watching Clara!
That same night, Jeremy took Clara out so he could buy his new iPad, which he has been saving months for!  I'm so proud of you babe!  Anyone who knows Jeremy will know what a huge feat that was for him.  (I have yet to be able to get a picture of it because it's always with him!)

On Friday night, Jeremy and I were able to go see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert, guest starring Jane Seymour and Nathan Gunn.  It truly was a magical night with getting to hear a beautiful program, getting snowed on while INSIDE, and getting to meet Jane Seymour!

Also this week, we went to go see the lights on Temple Square.  Clara loved getting to see all the pretty Christmas lights.  She also insisted on seeing the statue of Jesus while we were there too.
Clara is getting to be such a big girl.  Clara can now make her own toast and juice!
  • After asking Clara a question, she said, "I don't know, my thinking is broken."
I've also decided to continue with my picture blog.  Jeremy really likes it, so continue to check there for a picture every day!

No comments: