Monday, December 12, 2011

Random Things

I get to watch my sister's kids every Monday while she helps out in her kindergartener's class.  Usually this little girl is down for a nap, so I was pleasantly surprised this week to for her to not only be awake while I was there, but to cuddle with me too!
I found our Nativity like this:
Apparently Clara created a natural disaster of some sort!

I made Clara a new dress this week.  I had already gotten some material and things because her other dresses are getting too small.  My daughter LOVES to wear dresses and has a melt down when I make her wear pants.  She'll probably get some more dresses for Christmas.....
  • Clara hates loud noises.  She doesn't like it when I vacuum or blow dry my hair.  So as I was blow drying my hair one morning, she came up to me and said, "You make me crazy AND you make me nuts!"
  • As we drove past and ice cream shop: "Are we going to the store where the ice cream lives?"
  • A small conversation between Clara and I: C: "Say 'Hello', Mom."  M: "Hello, Clara."  C: "No, say 'Hello MOM!'" M: "Hello, Mom."  C: "I'm not your Mom!"
  • Clara enjoys playing hide and go seek.  She's finally getting old enough to play it correctly too.  We were playing it as a family yesterday, so I decided to hide in some good spots.  One time, it took Clara and Jeremy quite a while to find me.  When they finally did, Clara said, "I thought you were gone by a wizard!"

1 comment:

AmbertheGreat said...

Love all the pcitures and updates, i miss you!!! we need to get together