Friday, April 6, 2012

Baby Boy

Jeremy and I are thrilled to announce that we are pregnant with a little boy!  He'll be joining our family sometime at the beginning of August!  We truly feel blessed, especially since our ultra sound proved to us that he is healthy and normal! 
Jeremy was impressed with the big screen TV they had to watch the ultra sound on! (Ok, I was too.)
And here's a picture of me (with Clara insisting to be in the picture too,) just before we left this morning.  So here is how I look at 21 weeks.

When we told Clara, that she was getting a little brother, she started crying and asked why.  She was really hoping for a little Sister. We then tried to explain that we get what Heavenly Father thinks we should have and maybe even need.  About 30 minutes later, she came up to me with tears in her eyes and said, "Why does Jesus want us to have a little boy?"  I know we'll be able to talk her into being excited for a boy.  She's already decided that we should name him Lincoln (after our neighbor boy) or Braxton (a nice boy in her primary class.)

16 comments:

Lori Hinsdale said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! It will be so fun to see Clara interacting with a brother. You look radiant:) (Of course, this means you'll have to have at least one more..no girl should be without a sister;)

theRach said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!! So happy for you. :)

Tricia said...

I am so excited to hear hat awesome news!!! Yeah for boys!!!!

Melody said...

WOW!!! SO thrilled for you guys!! Congrats!!!

Allison said...

Congratulations!!! Such exciting news! You look fantastic, and it sounds like Clara will adjust to the idea of a brother pretty soon, especially when he's old enough to do everything she tells him to :) You already have such a cute family, and a little boy will be just perfect!

Traci said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!

Genevieve Beck said...

Congratulations! We are so happy to have boy cousins the same age!

Me said...

Sarah, this is Danielle. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama's Makin's said...

I am so excited for you both - and eventually clara will come around :) !

After 2 girls and being in a little house I really wanted #3 to be a girl too - just keep it easy. My friends boys were all a little too wild for me.

But, my boy turned out to be my sweetest easiest baby yet! You will love him. They love their mama's a little extra.

(Course so I wanted a BOY for #4. . . um yah nope - so i sooo feel Clara's pain!)

Lori Hinsdale said...

As a personal request, I vote that you have the baby on July 31st..that's Harry Potter's birthday. No pressure or anything. :)

AmbertheGreat said...

yeah a boy!!! we are so excited for you!!!!!!

Kara said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations to your family!!!!

J Patricio Gonzalez S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J Patricio Gonzalez S said...

congratulations !!! so happy for the new baby - a new mini Jeremy :)

Angie Miller said...

Congratulations -- I know I'm late, but I've been blog MIA. Yay!

Carrrie said...

I am so far behind in my blog reading it is almost ridiculous! I am so happy for you guys! Clara is going to be an awesome big sister!!! :)