Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Every year, the Beck family goes to 4 different cemeteries to visit the graves of loved ones who have passed on.  Clara was named after 2 of these people that we get to visit.
This was also the first year that Clara really understood what a cemetery was.  I was a little leery considering her recent obsession of death.  But that really does seem to be over since she laid down in front of any headstone that she liked and begged me to take a picture of her pretending to be buried.
Clara had run off at one of the cemeteries and I found her like this.
And the last picture is of our little family standing in front of Jeremy's grandparent's headstone.
After all the cemeteries, we headed to Aunt Melissa and Uncle Eric's house for a bbq, which I failed to take any pictures of.

After that bbq, we came home and had my family over for dinner and a movie.  Turns out, we didn't end up watching a movie, but we sure had fun visiting.  (I failed to take any pictures there too.)

No comments: