Monday, June 4, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Clara graduated from Preschool this week.  It's weird to think she's done.  I'm not planning on putting her in preschool next year because I don't want to do a mother's swap thing with a new baby.  Nor do we know yet what Jeremy's  job situation will be like next year, so I don't feel like I should put her in a preschool that we need to pay for.  So we'll see what kind of learning she'll do next year before kindergarten.

This is Clara with her class saying some of the things they learned in preschool this year.  Left to right: Hyrum, Clara, Brigham, Taylor, and Jared
This is their graduation leis that they received.
Clapping to congratulate themselves on being done with preschool
And the class attempting to look at the cameras for a "good" picture.
And finally, the proud graduate:
  • While watching the credits after a movie this week Clara proudly announced that it just said, "To: mmmm."  When we went back to look at what she meant, we saw the name Tomm.  So I guess my kid is starting to read!

No comments: