Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hospital

Sorry I didn't post on Monday, but it's been an exciting week at the Beck house hold.  I will dedicate a post to each of the following happenings, but I know that there are many of you who don't even know some basics, so here is a quick summary:

Joseph Cooper Beck was born at 5:25 pm on July 6.  I was only 34.5 weeks along, so he is in NICU at one hospital and I'm still in a different hospital trying to get my blood pressure regulated (the reason for the sudden birth.)

Jeremy went ahead with his scheduled surgery on Tues, and is recovering well.  He actually got to come see me today in the hospital and was able to head to the other hospital to see Joseph.  Thanks John for being his chauffeur so he could visit us!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!
I will keep you and your family in my prayers!
I can't wait to see pictures!

Tori said...

Congrats! That seems so crazy all at once, but we hope everything's going well for you guys!

Allison said...

Congratulations! What a crazy week! I'm glad everyone is okay. Can't wait for pictures of little Joseph!

Lori Hinsdale said...

Congratulations!! I bet he is as adorable as Clara!! How is she adapting to a sibling?? Let the rivalry begin:) We are keeping you in our prayers! (me and Erin)

AmbertheGreat said...

i am glad that Jer got to come visit you and that he is feeling up to mving - praying that you will come home today!!!!

Kara said...

Congratulations to your growing family!!!