Monday, July 23, 2012

Progress

This week has been all about celebrating progress.

When we were first home all last week, Clara took a few days to adjust to being home again.  We celebrated her progress in controlling her tantrums.
Joseph was able to start getting to practice eating on his own.  I've been driving down 2 times a day to feed him and he's slowly catching on.  Last night I was informed that he now gets to eat 3 times a day, which is another progress to be celebrated.
Jeremy got his stitches out this week and was told he can take his arm out of the sling periodically throughout the day.  We still have another month with him needing to wear it, but at least he gets to take his arm out every once in a while.

I'm finally getting my schedule down.  With taking care of Jeremy and Clara at home and going to the hospital twice a day, it's been rough trying to figure out how to use my time wisely.  But I've made progress too and am not feeling so overwhelmed these days. And I feel so blessed to have these 2 wonderful children in my life.

1 comment:

Carrrie said...

Love this picture! Clara obviously loves her little brother! I can't wait for you to take him home. Hopefully it will come soon. My prayers are with you!