Monday, December 24, 2012

Gingerbread Houses

Clara got to make some a gingerbread  house this week.  It was her first one and she couldn't wait it build it.  We were invited a few days before it happened, and Clara would wake up each morning hoping that today would be the day she got to go.  When the day finally arrived, she got dressed right after breakfast (something that I usually have to fight her to do,) and then couldn't wait for it to start.
Here are all the kids making their gingerbread houses.
 Here is Clara putting on her frosting, she was truly one happy kid.
And the finished project:
Now Clara refuses to let anyone eat it, so I'll probable end up throwing it away when I'm cleaning up all my Christmas decorations.
The people who invited us over to make the gingerbread houses have a cute little dog.  It's a pretty hyper little dog, so this is Clara protecting Joe from the dog.  I thought it was pretty cute how she wrapped herself around Joe.
And last but not least, I have a video.  I love how as soon as Joe sees himself in the mirror he laughs, and then quits as soon as he looks away.

No comments: