Monday, December 3, 2012

He's a Mover

Our little Joseph rolled over for the first time this week.  He rolled over about 4 times in a row, and then stopped.  It's now a hit and miss thing.  Sometimes he rolls and sometimes he doesn't.  At least I was able to catch one of the first times on video!
Joe has also grown a lot, so he's now in the next size clothes.  I've been waiting for him to fit into a froggie suit that Clara used to wear.  My kids do look similar, but they have very different eyes.  Here's Clara with her very dark brown eyes and curly eye lashes:
And here's Joe in the same outfit:
He also now fits into the cutest little sweater:
I also want to say how grateful I am that Jeremy has such a wonderful cousin.  Jeremy LOVES to attend concerts, and I'm not such a big fan of them.  I don't know why anyone would want to stay up way too late, sit with way too many loud and crazy people, just to listen to songs you can hear in your own home.  But like I said, for some reason, Jeremy finds that wonderful.  So every once in a while Jeremy and his cousin, Brian, attend a concert together.  They bought these tickets months ago and finally the big night came.  They got to see The Killers live at UVU.  Jeremy took well over a hundred pictures, along with several videos.  Here's what I think are the best ones:
We also got to attend the baptism of our neighbor.  I'm so proud of Paisley and her decisions!
I also keep forgetting to mention that Jeremy has a 3/4 time job.  He got to start it the Monday after Thanksgiving.  Since it's not full time, he doesn't get any benefits, but he gets paid enough for us to pay our bills.  We are so grateful for this job to keep us afloat until he finds something with benefits!

No comments: