Monday, January 21, 2013

Birthdays

January is a busy month for us as far as extended family birthdays go.  This week was one of several birthday parties we've had this month.  We were so sick for the first two, and are excited to get to attend one tonight.  But here are pictures of the first one we've all been well enough to attend!  So Happy Birthday to my two nephews: Jed and Hyrum!
We were also able to visit with some old friends that we haven't seen for almost a  year. She was at the end of her pregnancy and we were at the beginning of ours the last time we got together.  We had so much fun seeing them again.  And our little boys loved each other.  It was sure cute to watch.
Joseph has been getting good at grabbing things.  He's also gotten to where the loves his cereal he gets to eat every night.  Last night he was so quick at grabbing the spoon, it was hard to keep him clean.  When the cereal was gone I let him hold the spoon, and he was oh so happy.
While at my sister's for the birthday party, Jed (who turned 7) couldn't get enough of little Joe.  I love how gentle Jed is with babies.  It's so cute.
And last, but not least, a picture of me and my kiddos hanging out in the morning.
Do you think little Joseph is loved?  I sure do!

No comments: