Monday, January 7, 2013

New Years and Milestones

I've been sick all week, so the pictures are a little lacking.  I did stay up until Midnight with Jeremy and Clara.  We had planned to bring in the New Year with extended family, but I got so sick that we just stayed home.  Clara even stayed up until Midnight without too many meltdowns!  But she got a nice long nap in the next day, which was wonderful for everyone.
Joseph turned 6 months old this week too.  I can't believe how quickly those first 6 months went.  He no longer just sits on my lap.  He has to touch anything that I have in my hands.  He is sitting by himself, although he's still a little bit wobbly.  He downs his baby cereal every night before bed, and often cries between bites because I can't feed him fast enough.  He talks to himself all the time, and I love having him in my home!
I love  how much my two children love each other.  Whenever Clara walks into the room, Joseph giggles.  Whenever Clara thinks she is doing something cool, she insists that Joseph watches.  It makes me so happy.
I also love how much Clara has started picking up on reading.  She reads all the words she knows every night for our family scripture study.  She also teaches her stuffed animals to read.
P.S.  I've decided to take a break from my picture a day blog.  I kept running into the problem where I have too many pictures on picasa (apparently where all the pictures go when you upload them to your blog.)  I either have to pay a monthly fee for more storage, or quit posting so many pictures.  So until I get that figured out, I'll just post on this blog.....

3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh, darn! I love seeing all your pictures! I've never had that problem, but my friend Rachel (Day by Day 365) had the same thing happen to her. I don't know what she ended up doing to get it resolved, but she did figure something out. I'll have to ask her. It could have something to do with photo size...I always resize mine to 800x600 pixels. But I don't know. I'm glad you have this blog, too, though, because it's fun to be in touch this way. Your kids are adorable!

Traci said...

Sarah, if you join google+, which is free, you have no limit to the pictures you can upload. You do have to eventually upload them on google+, but they go to picasa and you can upload your pictures from there. I love how cute Clara is with Joseph.

Sarah said...

Thanks, i knew if i blogged about it, i would get some help :)