Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Job

Jeremy found out last week that he gets to be a full time employee for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  We couldn't be more thrilled.  This is his 15th job in the last 8 years, which is when I met him.  Jeremy's job has been our source of trial, and I've gotten used to it.  Job searching and making ends meet is just what we do.  With the reputation the church has, we shouldn't be unexpectedly let go.  Which makes me a little uneasy.  I know the Lord always gives us trials to help us learn and grow, which means we'll probably be given different ones now.  He'll probably give us new ones that I won't be able to cope with very well. :)  But with all the new and exciting things that might come our way, I'm so very grateful for a steady job!  He starts on Monday!

We helped our long time neighbors move this week.  We helped them move into this house and fell in love with the house next door.  Part of the reason we fell in love with our current house was because we knew we'd have them for neighbors.  We'll miss living so close them!
Here are all the kids playing dress up the last day they were living next door.
And now on to my sweet baby Joe.  I can't believe how much he's changed in the last 3 weeks.  He's gone from only crawling to reach a toy a few feet away and barely rolling over to crawling all over the house, pulling himself up to standing, and climbing on EVERYTHING.  He's a pro at going up stairs, but hasn't figured out how to climb down the stairs yet.  However, he is determined to learn and continues to fall down the stairs despite all my efforts to keep him from doing that!
All the climbing started with climbing onto this chair.  He was so proud of himself he was giggling. (Until I got the camera out...)
He then kept going....
And lastly, one of Joseph's favorite things to do is find a shelf and throw everything off of it.  (Any shelf - it doesn't matter what is on it.)  He doesn't even look at what he's moving.  He just loves to throw things on the floor as quickly as he can!
I went to check on him one night and found him asleep as though he was in a mid crawl and decided to lay his head down. Oh how this little boy is way more active and busy than my Clara ever was.

No comments: