Monday, July 22, 2013

Sewing Projects

I got a lot of sewing things done this week.  I turned 4 pairs of pants that had holes in the knees into shorts.  And then I made 2 T-Shirt dresses for Clara for school.  I let her try one of them on and I think they turned out super cute!
Joseph is so proud of himself that he can climb stairs now.
And when big sister saw me taking pictures of little brother, she had to join in.
While Jeremy was mowing the lawn and I was weeding, Clara decided she wanted to just relax in the sun.  She got all this ready by herself!
We were able to attend a wedding reception this week.  Clara was able to talk Dad into dancing with her.  I love it!
While at the reception, we realized that Jeremy and Joe matched, so we took a quick picture before heading home.
And last, but not least, Joe finally enjoys playing in the pool and Clara loves not having to play by herself.

1 comment:

Sharon Beck said...

Wow! Sarah you are really a clever seamstress. The dress will work perfect for school!
It was fun to see Joseph on the stairs climbing and in the pool with Clara. He is growing up fast!
We laughed when we saw how innovative Clara is in getting what she needs to lay out. We love your blog. Thanks for keeping us up to date on what the latest happenings are in your life.