Monday, March 9, 2015

Busy Week

With the baby coming this week, we tried to cram a lot in to last week.

The first thing that needed to be done was to get this little baby's bed set up.  So Jeremy was kind enough to do all the heavy labor as I kindly told him how to do it.  :)  But the end result is a crib in a nice neat bedroom.
I also got the kids some new Pajamas.  Joe really needed some as he's growing quickly out of the ones he currently has.  Clara just loves PJ's, so I splurged and got her a Cinderella pair.
Next came the cutting of my hair.  I was about ready to get a haircut and donate my hair to Locks of Love right as we found out we were expecting.  Since I knew this would be my chance to grow my hair long, I decided to wait the 9 months before I cut it.  So here are the before and after of my hair cut.  And please don't mind the greasy looking short hair from the back.  The lady wanted to spray in some leave in conditioner.  I told her I didn't mind, until I realized she intended to spray the entire bottle in my hair, but by then it was too late...
 Jeremy's work provided a showing of Big Hero 6 in the Theater that is in the Conference Center on Temple Square.  Joe is obsessed with Baymax, and couldn't wait to touch him.  However, Joe refused to pose for a picture.  He really doesn't like getting his picture taken for some reason.  So here is our little Joe admiring Baymax, not knowing Dad was sneaking a picture in.
Clara happily posed with Honey Lemon and Baymax though.  She was super excited to get to go!
And lastly, Jeremy and I knew that it would be a while before I would have the pleasure of attending a temple session together for quite some time.  So we did a temple session at the temple Jeremy and I were married in.  Since this is also where Jeremy proposed, we reminisced about the night we got engaged and the session we were able to do the night we got engaged as well.  Oh how I love the Jordan River Temple.

No comments: