Monday, July 13, 2015

Clara's Princess Party

I received princess cookie cutters for Christmas this year.  Since then, Clara has been begging me for a Princess Party.  In February I gave in and told her she could have one, but I picked a date clear out in July. She was so excited to finally have the party!  She planned everything.  I helped make the invitations, but she told me what to put.  I bought a few things for it as well, but told her she would mostly have to do with what we had on hand.  The only things I did buy was the ingredients to make the princess cookies.  She did everything else on her own.

The girls came wearing their princess costumes, they colored princess coloring pages, made bracelets, wore them to a ball, got to decorate princess sugar cookies, and played a blind fold chasing game that Clara made up.  I think over all the girls had fun.  A few of them lived close enough that the moms just told them to walk home.  I had a hard time getting those girls to leave!  :)
Clara has also discovered that you can take pictures with an iPhone without having to know the code to unlock the phone.  She often takes my phone without me knowing and I find quite a few gems on my phone...  Here are some from this week:
Can you tell that she loves her baby brother?  She often asks me (and anyone who will listen) if I think Jack is the cutest boy ever.
And this las pic is just because I LOVE seeing my children play so well together:

No comments: