Monday, February 29, 2016

Jeremy and I had the opportunity to go see Elder Ballard speak in the Tabernacle.  It was such a great date night.  We loved it.  I love the opportunities we have just because Jeremy works for the church.  Since Jeremy helps put together things for Seminaries and Institutes, we were invited to attend.  Elder Ballard talked about how the youth are changing and need concrete answers to their questions.  He also talked about how the interned is full of non truths about the gospel and so we need to teach them at earlier ages how to feel of the spirit, and seek for answers in appropriate places.
 It's been such a nice week as far as weather goes, that I took my boys to the part.  Jackson did not like the swings.
But both boys loved getting out of the house!

I love how all my boys like playing with cars together.  It seriously makes me so happy.
And this was taken by my mother-in-law when she was babysitting for us a while back.  I love the rare moments these two are treating each other kindly!

No comments: