Monday, February 1, 2016

Ward Changes

Our ward has changed again.  This is the third ward change, and we've even had a stake split in less than 2 years.  Normally, I welcome change.  All the other changes were exciting to me.  But today I cried because it feels like I'm loosing all my good friends to the other ward.  It was getting to where I started enjoying Relief Society again because I actually had some faces that I enjoyed sitting next to. I was starting to love all the boys in my little cub scout troop. I've gone from 16 very active, fun little boys to 5!!!! I'm very surprised at how much I will miss them.

I'm grateful for our new bishopric members.  I'm very excited about the men serving with Bishop Purser.  They will be amazing. I'm grateful for the few remaining friends that I do have. I'm also very grateful that I get to keep our "good" time slot for church.   I'm grateful for a smaller ward so that I can actually get to know everyone in my ward.

Also this week, Clara celebrated her 100th day of school.  I can't believe we are over half way through the school year. 
And Jackson is still very flexible.

No comments: