Friday, April 11, 2008

Almost There


That's right, Clara is almost crawling! I can't believe how fast she's doing things. Right now she only gets up on all 4 when she's trying to reach something. However, I know that within time she'll realize that she can get to anything she wants! Enjoy the video! Sorry there is no sound, but we used our digital camera, and there is no audio on that. She also usually stays on all 4 longer, but she kept looking at me instead of focusing on reaching.....

This last picture I took because it shows how much she slobbers. I try to keep a bib on her so that she doesn't get totally soaked. However, this day all our bibs were in the wash. I love how even her pants got wet, but she seems to be loving life anyway.

4 comments:

*Natalie* said...

Oh you baby is soo cute! She really is growing up fast!! And sorry about the shower thing...my mom decided to invite only family, hopefully I'll have another one for people from the church and family friends, that would be fun, there are a lot of people I would invite that I haven't seen forever!

AmbertheGreat said...

She is so cute! Thanks for sharing your blog with me :)
Amber

Tori said...

Sara she's adorable. I like being able to watch the video of her. I'm so happy for you guys!

McDuffie Family said...

Awesome! She'll be into everything! Gracie gets around, but not a ton of crawling.....she's so funny......she does a little........but she sees her sis and wants to be walking and running and jumping like her!