Friday, April 25, 2008

Moving

Sorry that this week's blog is going to be short. I have been busy moving all week long. I have packed, loaded, unloaded, and unpacked 2 car loads every day since last Saturday! I'm feeling very tired and sore. Jeremy finished his last final yesterday, so he's finally been able to help move a little more.

We love our new place. Last night was our first night in our new apartment. Our neighbors are mostly stay at home moms, so both Clara and I will have many friends to play with. I will post pictures next week, after we've settled in more.

For those of you who haven't heard, we are planning on moving our furniture tomorrow morning at 10 am. If you would like to help, come to our old apartment at that time.

2 comments:

Randy And Chely said...

I keep reminding Randy every hour today that he is helping you guys move! lol He will be there with our Durango! And after you guys get all settled we will have to have a bbq!!!

McDuffie Family said...

Hey, we would've loved to help, but since we don't live close.........we couldn't. I hope you guys had people there for you! I'm so excited to see your new place!