Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July

Happy Independence Day! I love the 4th of July. I love our country, and I am so proud to live here. I can't begin to express my gratitude for all the freedoms we have here. Thanks to all those who have lived and died to make my life better. I dressed Clara in red white and blue this morning, and had to post a picture of it.Today is also Clara's 9 month birthday. I can't believe how time flies. She is developing her own personality. She has started caring what happens to her. I love watching her become a little person. Sometimes I think she is growing up way too fast and that I have to capture everything now so that I don't forget.These last 2 were taken so that we could post some pictures of her to celebrate her 9 month birthday. However, she was far more interested in the camera than at sitting still for us. Most the pictures turned out like this.We did get a few good ones. I picked this one because you can see both teeth easily. I love how the two teeth she does have aren't next to each other. I like to call her my little Jack-O-Lantern. Hopefully she won't mind that too much. :)

3 comments:

Maria said...

Very cute little red white & blue outfit!
I know what you mean about the baby chasing the camera. McKay always stops what he was doing and crawls toward the video camera. He is usually better about the camera though... I think cause I have that one out more!
I love Clara's long curly eye-lashes! lucky little girl!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Clara is such a beautiful girl. And those eyes....so pretty! Are you coming to the reunion?

LaChelle said...

Wow, I can't believe Clara is nine months already. So crazy. What a pretty girl!