Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Jeremy and I were able to attend the temple 3 times this past week. Last Friday, we went to the Salt Lake temple with the Young Women to do baptisms. Jeremy went as our priesthood leader. It was great to have him come along. We went the next day to the Provo Temple and did sealings. We went again yesterday to the Jordan River Temple and did a session. I have forgotten how wonderful it is to be able to attend the temple so much. The spirit is always so strong there. It is such a blessing to be able to feel peace when our lives are up in the air right now. I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves us so much that he gives us so many opportunities to be close to Him.

Clara officially started walking this week too. She's been taking a few steps here and there, but last Saturday she really took off. She still crawls a lot, but at least she is willing to walk across the room if needed. I love watching any little kid when they first walk. I think their teetering back and forth is so cute. Enjoy the not-so-great quality video of a very cute girl walking. I love how excited she gets when she walks. It doesn't matter where we are, if we put her down and let her walk, she starts giggling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to have you as an employee. Tell Clara that she is one now, and its time to start looking after herself. Maybe even time for her to get a part time job. Gosh.:) p.s.- Your life is a kick-A fairy tale! I am so excited to see you so happy and doing awesome. No one deserves it like you do.

McDuffie Family said...

Yay for walking! Mo and I attended the temple together last month and it was delightful. I had forgotten how nice it is to go with my spouse!