Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Picture Tag

So even though I hate being tagged, I do enjoy sharing little random things. I've discovered that if I don't get the message saying "You are tagged," but instead are invited to continue the tag just because I read it and I think it would be fun, I'm a lot more apt to do the said "tag." So thanks to a friend's blog who tagged anyone who read the blog, here is the 6th picture in my 6th file.It comes from a folder entitled "First Christmas." For those who don't know when Jeremy and I got married, it is from Christmas of 2006. The reason why there is a picture of them is two fold. 1. It was our first Christmas, so I took pictures of EVERYTHING. 2. I made these myself, including spending the hours to cross-stitch the patterns as well as make a pattern and sew the stockings themselves. I made them before I was married, so it's a good thing Jeremy liked them!
In honor of not forcing anyone who doesn't want to, I tag anyone who wants to do this. Just find your 6th picture in your 6th file and post it on your blog.

No comments: