Monday, November 3, 2008

Costumes

Here is the post I know you've all been waiting for, pictures of Clara in her Halloween costume.We started Halloween festivities at our ward Trunk-or-Treat. Clara wasn't really sure about what was going on, but she didn't seem to mind her costume. She definitely didn't mind all the candy she got! After she made it around to all the trunks, she played in ours until we ran out of candy. By the time we left, it was dark. But we still had to get a picture of one of Clara's good friends, Taylor the puppy. We then headed up to Mom and Dad's for some trick or treating and the yummy cinnamon rolls Sharon had made. I'm not sure if Clara liked this Halloween or not, but her Mom and Dad sure had fun dressing her up and showing her off!

7 comments:

Kent said...

All your costumes are awesome! I especially like seeing Jeremy as Super Mario.

Traci said...

You all look so good! Clara is adorable! I can't believe how big she is. Sarah and Jeremy...love your costumes!

Tricia said...

Way to go Beck family in all dressing up - you all looked great! Jeremy was especially a hit. The kid's were really excited to see his costume after hearing about what he was going to be.

Stephanie said...

OK, so you know I've been dying to see Clara dressed like a monkey, and the costume did not disappoint...very adorable...I must say, though that Jeremy's costume is almost equally impressive!!

Anonymous said...

omg...that baby is too cute!! I think the three of you need to move down here so that I can get my hands on that baby!! She is the cutest monkey ever! And I LOVE your costume. The black lipstick is so cool:) I hope you kissed Jeremy with it on!!

McDuffie Family said...

how fun! She looked adorable and you two look not so bad yourself! I love trunk-r-treats. We were lion and monkey explorers!

Angie Miller said...

Who's gorgeous! YOU!