Friday, February 20, 2009

Crazy Week

This has been a roller coaster of a week. But luckily, the ups far outweighed the downs. For starters, Jeremy's sister came to watch Clara for Valentine's Day. Jeremy and I went to the temple and did sealings. It was the best Valentine's date we've had. I love spending time in the temple with my husband. It brings us closer together and is a great way to serve the Lord as well. After the temple we had a small lunch and then were able to help a friend out by running an errand for him. It really was a great date! Thanks Melissa for watching Clara. Melissa left us some chocolate covered pretzels and Clara loved them. Too bad dad forgot to put a bib on.Next came Sunday. I decided to make cookies and Clara got to help me. She loved getting to hold the spatula for me, and loved it even more when she discovered it had something good tasting on it. The weather was so nice yesterday that we were able to take Clara outside. It was great for both me and Clara. It was wonderful to get some fresh air and watch Clara play. She would giggle as she would just walk/run around the yard. I thoroughly enjoyed sitting and watching her enjoy the out doors. Dad even came home from class while we were outside and got to join in the fun as well. I love this picture with Clara looking up so gleefully at her Daddy. Clara loved dinner so much last night that she started singing. When she sings, she forms an "o" with her mouth and usually scrunches her eyes shut. We couldn't get any pictures with her eyes completely shut, so this is the best we could do. Thanks Sherry for that very yummy dinner!Clara also loves to eat her toes. I really don't know why, but she's been doing it a lot lately. Silly girl.

4 comments:

Sharon Beck said...

I, too, loved seeing Clara looking up at her dad so excitedly. I so enjoy the positive way you blog and always see the good in any situation. Thanks for all you do. You're amazing and I love you! Clara is the cutest gal around!

Suzi said...

that picture of her looking at Jeremy is riceless. When are you going to come up and go to the gateway with us?

Emily said...

I never get tired of seeing photos of Clara. She is so cute. I like your narration and of course the photo with Daddy is precious.

Michael, Collette, Cassie, and Romeo said...

What great moments! They are truly priceless. I love to read your blog and stay up-to-date with your cute little family. We need to hang out more - we miss you guys!