Friday, February 27, 2009

Best Husband

Not too much happened this week, but as I look back and reflect on what I want this week's post to say I really wanted to take the time to tell the world how wonderful my husband is. I am so grateful that Jeremy is so willing to work and go to school. I know how hard it is for him to not have the time to do so many of the things he wants to do. But he is learning so much about balancing what is important. He has been getting pretty frustrated with his whole work situation lately, but he just keeps trying. He keeps applying and doesn't give up. I truly appreciate that. I love seeing how he plays with Clara. He's had a lot more time at home lately and he is always willing to jump in and change a dirty diaper just so that I don't have to. He takes the time to notice when I'm frustrated and find a solution. He truly puts my needs above his. I am so grateful I found someone who treats me better than I thought I could ever be treated. He is so loving. I could go on and on, but I know it would embarrass him too much. Thanks Babe for being who you are, I couldn't ask for anything better than that!
I also had to mention that I received some beautiful flowers this week. It is so rare that I get flowers, and to get 2 sets in one week is amazing! Thanks Mandy and Emily for thinking of me and for decorating my table with such beautiful flowers. I love them!Clara and I also got some Nintendo time in. It's not the best way to have mother/daughter time, but Clara sure loves getting to press all the buttons!

2 comments:

Angie Miller said...

I have got to meet this guy. He sounds so sweet - like a male version of YOU!

Laura Jensen said...

Sarah, I am glad we both married good Jeremy's. My Jer is the same as yours--working hard to provide for a family, and going to school. Yesterday he came home after a full work day and class right after and did all the dishes, laundry, and cleaned up the bedrooms while I took care of the baby. I didn't even have to ask. Happiness for us both! PS - Jenn had a baby girl last week and she also has a great husband doing the work/school thing. -laura