Friday, March 6, 2009

3rd job's the charm?

So Jeremy started another new job this week. Last week, both of his part time jobs didn't let him go, but also gave reasons why he can't come to work for a few months. So Jeremy started searching yet again.... Luckily an old co-worker of his (who has started his own company) found Jeremy's resume on line. Mark (the co-worker) called Jeremy and asked him if he was still looking for a job. The funny thing is that Jeremy started working there before he even had his interview. They are willing to work around a school schedule, along with making sure Jeremy has 30 hours every week so that we can receive medical benefits. Jeremy said that he has a great work atmosphere, so right now we are very grateful for a new job. Let's just hope this one doesn't turn out like the last few jobs he's had! This one isn't in graphic design, but they did tell Jeremy that when they need a graphic artist, Jeremy will be their man.

And, since I don't like to post without a picture, here is the picture of the week. I came into the living room after hearing Clara be too quiet. I expected her to be into something she shouldn't be since that is always what happens when she is too quiet. Instead, I found this.Her relaxing next to her spilled cereal. It made me think she looked like she passed out from over eating or something. Thanks for making me laugh yet again little Clara!

5 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

she is so cute!!! I am glad Jeremy has a job with benenfits! Hope you are doing well, call if you need anything

Anonymous said...

She is just like my niece..happy once she has caused some destruction! Hang in there, Becks! You are destined for great things:)

Emily said...

Way to persevere, Jeremy! Your family is so lucky to have you. Sarah, I like the nintendo button pushing game. I'm imagining Jeremy walking in after a long day of school/work and finding his girls doing something he loves. I can see him run for the camera . . .

Anonymous said...

If all else fails, you could go back to the exotic dancing..oh wait..was that a secret? :)

Jenny said...

Hi! I like your blog. It's fun to see the adventures Clara has. I'm glad Jeremy found a better job. I hope it works out.