Friday, March 13, 2009

1st Purse and Ponytail

OK, so this is not a picture of her first ponytail. I put her hair in one for church a few weeks ago, but by the time we got home, it was all messed up. She hates me touching her head. Once the ponytail is in, it's fine but she keeps swatting my hands away as I'm putting it in. So, I waited a few more weeks before I tried it again. The funny thing is that you can't even tell from the front that she has a ponytail in. Oh well. Thanks to my friend Keri, Clara has received her very first purse. She carries it all over the house. She loves putting toys in just to take them out a few steps later. It makes me laugh. Thanks again Keri! I love this last picture because it shows you what a diva our little girl can be. Thanks for being you little Clara!

Update: Jeremy has only worked at his new job for a week and he has already received a $0.50 raise! He loves the people he works with and is actually coming home with a smile on his face! Yeah for new jobs!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Clara is a doll! Cute pictures with her ponytail and purse.

Allison said...

I love baby mullet ponytails! Only cute little girls can get away with those. She really is a doll!

Michael, Collette, Cassie, and Romeo said...

So cute! The hair-doing gets easier with time. Cassie used to give me grief, now she just expect it. Tell Jeremy congrats! we are rooting for him and hoping this will be the one that works!