Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting Old

Apparently Clara thinks Jeremy is now getting too old to feed himself. I love all the expressions in these pictures. Jeremy seems to always be leery of what he is allowing Clara to do. In this first picture I'm sure Clara is thinking, "I'm so big, I can even feed Daddy! I can't believe he's actually letting me!" "Mmmmmm, see I can talk to you like you talk to me." "Ok, enough for you, I want some yummy yogurt too." This last picture is of the little girl I babysit. She's not quite crawling yet, but can scoot inch by inch until she finally reaches something she wants. I had put the bigger toys out for her to play with, but apparently that wasn't enough. She really wanted that little tub of toys. She was so proud of herself when she actually reached it and pulled it off the shelf. She orginally had both hands just a goin' in the tub, but by the time I had gotten the camera out, she was more distracted by it than the toys.

3 comments:

Jon, Keri, Addison, and Brooklyn said...

Oh I love her!! What a cute girl you babysit:)

Kent said...

That is really cute, but......did Clara zoom the spoon around like an airplane, before putting it in your mouth? I know that is your favorite! :)

McDuffie Family said...

She's becoming a good little mommy! That museum at the Gateway looks so neat! I wanna try it the next time we make it up there.....whenever that'll be!