Monday, March 16, 2009

Discovery Gateway

There is a children discovery museum at the Gateway Mall. My friend Suzi treated Clara and I to it last Friday. Clara had so much fun. It was hard getting her to look at me to take pictures because she didn't want to be interrupted. Her favorite were the balls. You could put them in different tubes and watch them go around the room. She loved throwing the balls! Her next favorite thing was the play house. She loved sitting at a little table and playing with the baby. The baby was a hot item though, and as soon as Clara put it down, another little kid grabbed it. Clara started sobbing at that point, so we had to leave the little house and find something else that was fun to distract her. They have a grocery store there where you can go shopping. They have cars and even a real helicopter you can play in. We had a blast. Thanks Sushi for letting us come with you!

1 comment:

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's awesome! I think that I could be totally entertained there...! I miss you in YW!!