Friday, March 27, 2009

A Favorite Thing

One of my favorite things that Clara does is want me to read to her. She picks a book from the shelf, hands it to me as she is facing me. She then turns around and backs without looking until her feet hit something and then she sits down. Most of the time it is my leg she hits, and so she sits herself down on my lap. I love that. Sometimes it's not my leg she hits and so she falls down over a toy. Even that is pretty funny though.
Another favorite thing is when she reads to herself. She'll open a book, turn pages, point to pictures and be talking to herself the whole time. This picture is of her friend Taylor and Clara. I came into the living room and found both of them reading. It was too cute to pass up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God has blessed Clara with an overabundance of charm and cuteness. I wonder what he will take away from her to balance things out? The ability to dance, numb chuck skills, one pinkie toe? It could be anything really:)