Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sesame Street Personality Quiz

Jeremy and I were reading a friend's blog and came across this little quiz. We both took it and here are our results. I think Jeremy's fits him better than mine does, although there are some pretty accurate things to my being Bert!
Jeremy's results:
You Are Elmo
Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do!

You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing.

You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you.

How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!"

My results:

You Are Bert
Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you lovable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others



If you would like to take the quiz your self, go here: The Sesame Street Personality Quiz

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love that you got Burt! You are festively eccentric! (although I dont think you are a little evil..) It's too bad you two weren't Burt and Ernie:)

Kent said...

I have to respond with two things.

Jeremy:
NO I will not tickle you! Although I do like your spastic laugh.

Sarah:
As far as you being extremely serious as Bert, what can anyone expect. I mean did you see that episode where they ran Bert over with a garbage truck because they did not want to promote that Ernie and Bert were gay. Then they bring him back after the public outcry. Anyone facing those circumstances would be serious.

France said...

That was a fun quiz. Scott was Bert. I was cookie monster - how sad is that! Me want cookie! Lashelle

Jon, Keri, Addison, and Brooklyn said...

that is so funny sarah! I read the part about you being a little evil and all I could think about was when I would go use the restroom and you would come pound on the door! YES you can be eveil!

Jon, Keri, Addison, and Brooklyn said...

HAH! I spelled evil wrong!

The Emery's said...

This was a way fun quiz. I'm Cookie Monster! I'll have to get Neil to take the quiz too. And hey congrats on the new job Jeremy!!

Kristina said...

Sorry it took me so long to reply to your comment, we're due March 17! We love your blog, I can't believe how big Clara is now. It's evidence that we haven't seen you both in a really long time... and probably should return your rummikub soon!