Monday, August 31, 2009

Goodbye Hair

I also said goodbye to my hair this week. Every so often (I think this is the 4th or 5th time I've done this) I donate my hair to Locks of Love. The last time I cut it all of was a year and a half ago. I love both long and short hair. So I let it grow as long as I can, then when I'm sick of long hair, I get a drastic hair cut and I get short hair for a while. It's always nice for a change in hairstyles. Here are my before and after pictures: (I cut 10 inches off)

10 comments:

Sharon Beck said...

What a good cause! It gives you a change and it helps someone else out! Way to go, Sarah!

Suzi said...

you look so cute!
I love it.

Michelle said...

Cute! I love it!

Michelle said...

Hey, I just noticed that's almost exactly what Suzi said. Sorry, let me try to be more original:
It looks quite chic, and I think it becomes you well. :)

AmbertheGreat said...

I love the new hair cut!!! i wanted to tell you at church yesterday but I didn't see you

Tammi said...

I do the same thing! It is a great feeling!! Your hair looks really cute!

Danielle said...

Really really cute!

France said...

That is a great idea. Love the new look. Lashelle

Kent said...

That is so cool that you give your hair to locks of love.

Angie Miller said...

Gorgeous.