Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

I was in charge of teaching Clara's preschool this week. I threw a St. Patrick's Day party and Clara has pretended to be a leprechaun ever since. She is now obsessed with finding pots of gold and rainbows.I showed Clara the program Paint. Clara is now in heaven and spend hours a day "coloring on the computer."This is one of her works that I was very impressed with. She remembered the colors of the rainbow in the right order and was able to color it herself!I often sneak into Clara's room at night just to check on her. I'm not sure why I do it. I don't do it every night, but most. I love to give her forhead kisses as she sleeps. I know, I'm crazy.
  • Clara ran up to me and said, "Mommy, I want you to see this teddy bear." She then held her teddy bear up high. Not knowing exactly what to say, I responded: "That looks like a very soft teddy bear." Clara: "Thank-you!"

2 comments:

Jerrile said...

Little Gramma would be so very proud! Maybe she is enlightening Clara as to the Irish way of thinking. ;-) I have been trying to leave a message on this post several times but usually it is at work and the system won't let me leave a post from there. Anyway I loved this week post and I am sure my gramma did too.

Jon, Keri, Addison, and Brooklyn said...

I miss you guys! I haven't seen you forever! Maybe if we stopped traveling or being so busy right???? Jon and I do the same thing with our girls. We always go in there are check on them at night. Jon said it is one of his favorite moments, and he always comes out with... "I love my Girls":)We need to get together:)