Monday, April 11, 2011

Bean Museum - Again

Clara's preschool went on a field trip to the Bean Museum. When I told Clara we got to go, she was very excited. She kept talking about how she wanted to see the shells again. However, we picked the wrong day to do. There were multiple field trips that day and the place was packed. I had brought a friend's kid with me since she has just had a baby. And that kid likes to venture out on his own. I was pretty stressed the whole time we were there, afraid I was going to lose her kid. But with the help of all the other moms, we never lost him for very long!Right after this butterfly picture was taken, my camera fell and now it puts horizontal lines in the background of all our pictures. I was so sad. We did some calling and it won't be too expensive to fix, so our camera is in NY right now (or at least en route) and will be gone for about 2 weeks. Which means for the next 2 weeks, all the pictures I take will be with my phone. They aren't the best quality, but I'm grateful I have something!After the Bean Museum, I decided to take Clara to the dinosaur museum. It's close by the animal museum and Clara was sick the day everyone else went. Most of the pictures I took here had horrible lines. But this one wasn't too terrible.We visited some friends this week and the girls decided to help Clara become a cat. She LOVED the mask.
And I forgot to write down the funny things as Clara said them, so I can't seem to think of a single thing this week. I know that's the highlight for a lot of my readers. Sorry to disappoint.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I like Clara's face in the first butterfly picture. :)