Monday, October 24, 2011

New House Finally!

I know that all I've posted about lately is our new house, but hopefully I'll have other things on my mind now that we're moved in and unpacked!

This last week has been so exciting, exhausting, stressful, and sad all at the same time.  We moved in last Sat, spent every day unpacking boxes, and cleaning our old apt.  I can't believe how empty that place looked our last day there.  Thanks to all those that came to help us move and clean.  I am so grateful I didn't have to do it all alone!

We finally got all unpacked on Saturday and I'm so excited to finally have a clean house!  So this is what my living room and kitchen look like now - including our new furniture for those that wanted to see what we picked out.


We've also been celebrating Halloween around here.  Clara has been wanting Halloween decorations for a long time and since I didn't want to have to move a pumpkin, I told her she had to wait until we moved into our new house.  Clara was ecstatic when I brought home a pumpkin and let her color it.  She was also excited when I let her pick out a few Halloween decorations from the store.




Our pumpkin has 4 different faces on it and Clara likes to turn the pumpkin periodically during the day so that everyone can see all the faces.

4 comments:

Genevieve Beck said...

Looks like you made some great purchases! The house looks great!

The Monroes said...

Awesome all around!!

Mama's Makin's said...

super cute! love it!

Carrrie said...

Love your house! I agree that you made some great purchases! Looks beautiful!