Monday, March 11, 2013

Random Things

First of all, here are a few of those family pictures that we took last week.  I think they turned out pretty good!
I walked into my room one day last week to find Clara had sat Joe up, put his toys in front of him, then sat in front of the toys.  Glad they were both happy!
Since Joseph now has teeth, Clara insisted that we buy him a toothbrush and tooth paste.  So glad to discover the actually make 3+ month old of both!  So this is a picture of Joseph's first tooth brushing experience.  Too bad I haven't taken any pictures of his actual teeth yet!
I also get to watch my niece and nephews periodically for the next 3 weeks.  One of my nephews is 6 weeks older than Joe, so it was interesting. At some point, both were crying at once, and even though I was holding both, neither would stop crying.  So I put them down, took pictures, and laughed.
Little Spencer got so tired that he fell asleep on the floor.  (Yes I had tried putting him in a bed, but he would have none of that.  Funny that less than 30 min later, he was like this.)
My kids also go pretty sick this week.  Just bad colds, nothing too terrible.  (I did take Joe in to the dr this morning and she confirmed it's just a cold.)  But Clara decided that Joseph needed to lay with her on my bed while they watched TV.  Joseph tolerated it for about 5 min. 
And last, but not least, the most random thing yet.  Clara has decided that she needs both her hand and her foot to write and draw! :)

1 comment:

Jerrile said...

Love the hand and foot writing picture. Also the family picture, could you send me a digital copy of that one so I can put it up at work? You can actually see Joe in it. I too am sick and not very happy. Love you. Wish I could come and play with the kids. Mom