Monday, March 25, 2013

The Bearded Man

So a few weeks ago, Clara took home 4 balloons from a birthday party.  Clara then drew one face on each balloon recreating our family in balloons.  A few days ago, Clara decided to give Joseph his balloon face (without my knowledge.)  She was laughing and asked me to come look.  Clara had used washable markers to draw the face on, so as soon as Joseph's slobber mixed with the face, the result was a blue beard.
(And yes, I did have a discussion with Clara about the dangers of babies playing with balloons.)

So remember how last week I was able to take my kids to the park twice?  Clara and I even ended up getting sunburns last week!  We definitely didn't get any sunburns this week.  This is what we woke up to on Saturday:
My sister gets married a month from today.  All the little girls get to wear matching hair bows, and all the boys (including the adults) get to wear matching ties.  I have spent this last week making those
 hair bows and ties.  I still have a few more ties to sew, but the hair bows are done!  There are three of us making ties, but I got to make all the hair bows!  There are 18 total and they look like this:
You'll have to wait for the wedding to see pics of the ties though because the groom gets to be surprised...

No comments: